Gold Coast Little League
An exciting new recreational Baseball and Softball program for Boys and Girls in Kindergarten through 9th Grade!
- Season scheduled to start Saturday, April 18 with Kick-off Parade and Opening Day Ceremony
- Guaranteed 12 game schedule, plus playoffs
- Games will be played at John Maccarone Memorial (City) Stadium.
- Based on enrollment, some inter-league games may be played at neighboring community fields
- Glen Cove residency is NOT required to participate
- Only wooden bats will be permitted in all Boys Leagues (Minors, Majors, Intermediates & Seniors)
- Parent volunteers will add to the success of this program!
For more information, visit GoldCoastLittleLeague.com
Youth Basketball League
- Open to boys and girls ages 10 to 15
- Program runs during the summer.
- Plays at Stanco Park off Lattingtown Rd.
Contact Parks & Recreation for more information
Open to regional boys and girls ages 8 and older
Year round. All required training equipment is provided by the club. All coaches are Metro Boxing Certified, and the club observes U.S. Boxing rules. Members train at the facility off the arterial highway (107) behind the Glen Cove Day Care, Monday through Friday 6PM-8PM.
Glen Cove Boxing Club
Contact: Frank Pena, Head Coach (516)-759-9896
Football & Cheerleading
August through November. Open to boys and girls ages 5 to 12 years old.
Glen Cove Junior Football
Contact: Rich Borer – 516-676-3787
Divisions Ages Maximum Weight
Peanut 5 & 6 year olds 75 lbs.
PeeWee 7 & 8 year olds 100 lbs.
Midget 9 & 10 year olds 120 lbs.
Pony 11 & 12 year olds 140 lbs.
Senior 13 & 14 year olds 165 lbs.
Late registration fee for football is $164 and $105 for cheerleading. There will be no refunds.
For more information go to the league website at www.eteamz.com/gcfootball.
Spring. Open to boys and girls in grades 2 through 8
Glen Cove Junior Lacrosse
Contact: Brian Neice 516-404-4893
Open to all children in the Glen Cove regional community, subject to age eligibility.
Glen Cove Junior Soccer
Contact: Soccer Phone 516-676-3466
- Fall Season (September through November) – for boys and girls in grades K to 9.
- Spring Season (March through May) – for boys and girls in grades K to 4, and a special
- “Tiny Tots” program for boys and girls eligible to start Kindergarten the following Fall.
- Summer Camp: (July and August) – three 1-week programs for boys and girls grades K to 9.
The program has been a fixture in the Glen Cove community for over 35 years. The program also offers travel level competition and our teams compete within the Long Island Junior Soccer League.
For more information, please visit http://www.glencovejrsoccer.org/